- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
CDE Victor Matemadanda, the secretary general of the war veterans’ association, is facing arrest after allegedly assaulting a fellow war veteran from Gokwe. Cde Matemadanda beat up Cde Stephen Moyo whom he accused of supporting the First Lady Cde Grace Mugabe and opposing the association’s embattled leader, Cde Christopher Mutsvangwa. Both Cdes Matemadanda and Moyo confirmed the altercation which they said occurred on Friday at Sasame 1 Suburb in Gokwe town, at around…Read More