- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
Newly-elected Mazowe North Member of Parliament Advocate Martin Dinha was yesterday sworn in as a legislator following his election victory last weekend. Clerk of Parliament Mr Kennedy Chokuda administered the oath in the National Assembly in terms of the Constitution. Adv Dinha, who contested on a Zanu-PF ticket, replaced Cde Edgar Chidavaenzi who was found dead early this year. Soon after his swearing in, legislators mainly from Zanu-PF made a bee-line to congratulate…Read More