- ZIMBABWEAN teen among 3 Bradford men found guilty of murder
- CHAMISA-led CCC loses by elections appeal.
- BREAKING NEWS; CCC SEC GEN Sengezo Tahabangu wins recalls court case
- GOSPEL musician Ivy Kombo and husband Admire Chasi trial
- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
The Ministry of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment engaged an event management company that is not registered with the State Procurement Board to do work for it on the proposed National Indigenisation Strategy, Parliamentarians heard yesterday. The company – Triple Bottom Line (3BL) Consultancy – owned by Mrs Thandi Miranda (nee Ngwenya), went on to do work for the ministry without a contract until its proposed Memorandum of Understanding was thrown out by the Attorney-General’s…Read More