- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ A Security grouping which involves the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA), Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), And Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has been placed on high alert by Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe. This follows massive protests by Beitbridge residents in Beitbridge against the government’s ban on imports, last week in which the Beitbridge Zimra warehouse was burnt down, and protests earlier this week in Harare by commuter omnibus crews against police harrassment….Read More