- HANGING TREEE: Where British settlers hung nine Ndebele warriors more than 100 years ago at the height of the Umvukela (Matabeleland uprisings) in 1896-7, along JMN Nkomo Street between Connaught Avenue and Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, is a national monument as it symbolises both subjugation and resistance to colonialism by the Zimabwe’s citizens.
- 300 Cowdray Park opposition members mostly defectors from MDC-Alliance joined Zanu-PF during yesterday’s meeting
- Borrowdale road and Harare Drive traffic lights hit-and-run driver arrested after a recording of the incident went viral on social media.
- Financial institutions have grouped under the Bankers Association and resolved not to accept the state-issued 99-year farm leases.
- OPPOSITION party Zapu says it will this week write to Parliament seeking to recall its former members, who are now part of the ruling Zanu-PF.
New zimbabwe vision has received information from contacts on the ground, that the opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP)’s Provincial Secretary for Security , Elliot Shelton is suspected to have been kidnapped by suspected members of the ruthless Zanu PF security operatives. The Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) operatives, are reported to have been travelling in two white coloured twin cab vehicles with no registration plates in Gwanda earlier today. This dramatic scene is reminiscent of the disappearance of the…Read More