- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
PROMINENT human rights lawyer Beatrice Mtetwa has accused Prosecutor-General (PG), Johannes Tomana, of abusing his authority in order to hound her. Mtetwa was, in 2013, acquitted on allegations of obstructing police officers conducting a search at the residence of then Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai’s director of research, Thabani Mpofu. Tomana is now challenging the ruling before High Court Judge Justice Garainesu Mawadza. Through his representative, Edmore Makoto, the PG asked Justice Mawadza to grant him…Read More