- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The ruling Zanu-PF party says it will require $3 million to meet all expenses for the 15th National People`s Conference which will be held in the resort town of Victoria Falls in December. The party’s National Political Commissar, Saviour Kasukuwere met the Local Organising Committee, the Matabeleland North provincial leadership and key stakeholders in Victoria Falls to discuss various issues to be sorted out for the successful hosting of the conference. $3 million is required…Read More