- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
POLITICIAN and former sports administrator, Temba Mliswa, has warned ZIFA presidential candidates to disabuse themselves of the idea that they can run the affairs of the association using personal funds. Mliswa’s remarks come after flamboyant businessman and ZIFA presidential aspirant, Phillip Chiyangwa, donated $10,000 to the Warriors after their CHAN qualification. Chiyangwa is the only candidate to official announce his candidature for the ZIFA post left vacant after the departure of Cuthbert Dube. Chiyangwa has…Read More