- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Police have released the names of some of the victims of saturdays road accident. Five victims of the horrific accident have been positively identified. They are Peter Maemba (34), Prince Nheweyembwa (34), Spencer Gwasira (50), Last Nezandoyi (29) and Mahwupete Rukudzo (43). Traffic police are appealing for those who are missing their friends and relatives to identify the remaining unidentified two bodies at Kwekwe General Hospital. By Sibusiso Ngwenya photo-bulawayo24-the immediate aftermath…Read More