- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
PROCUREMENT contracts with a combined value of about $8,7 million were re-tendered or extended after winning companies either disappeared or failed to complete works, a massive tender scandal that has been unearthed at Bulawayo City Council shows. Investigations also reveal that defaulting companies were working in cahoots with senior council officials who play both tender adjudication and supervisory roles, creating fertile ground for collusion and manipulation in the bidding process. According to documents at hand,…Read More