- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
IT is wrong for Zimbabweans to associate corruption with politicians as it is perpetrated by thieves with no conscience at all, a minister has said. Responding to questions during the Zimbabwe Youth Empowerment Strategy (YES) for Investment meeting at the Civic Centre in Masvingo yesterday, the Minister of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Patrick Zhuwao said corruption has been mistakenly taken as a problem perpetrated by politicians only, who use their power to deprive the general…Read More