- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
They should tell us what happened to the following people who died for opposing Mugabe’s oppressive, brutal Zanu PF. 1. Alphonso Plaxedes of Dzivarasekwa, Harare was killed on 10 June 2003. 2. Andoche Julius, a farm foreman was shot and killed on 20 April 2000 by Zanu PFmilitia. 3. Bakari Besta was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths at Stodart Farm in Shamva on16 May 2008. 4. Bakacheza Joshua, an MDC driver was abducted…Read More