- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
The late Zanu PF politician and minister Eddison Zvogbo’s family REGENCY Group of Hotels, (Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club & Fairmile Hotel) has fired 251 workers . The company becomes one of the many taking advantage of a Supreme Court ruling allowing employers to fire workers without terminal benefits Regency owns Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club in Masvingo and Fairmile Hotel in Gweru. Affected workers, including the chief executive Fredrick Kasese, were…Read More