- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime liberation struggle War veterans are beneficiaries of the system, through receipt of loans ,medical cover, school fees, pensions, funeral costs, and various other welfare benefits. War veterans are, arguably, the greatest financial drain from Zimbabwe’s meagre revenues, generated from a dead economy. Zimbabwe reportedly has a total of 43 000 children of war veterans who have been registered to benefit from Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime school fees fund. The Secretary for Welfare Services for War…Read More