- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
- CORONA VIRUS -485 people were arrested countrywide for disregarding the 21-day lockdown that requires them to stay at home.
- 'PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY QUESTIONED as Chamisa faces disciplinary action threatened by reinstated MDC SG Mwonzora after Supreme Court decision rendering Thokozani Khupe as the rightful leader of the party'.
- The first of the gvt's emergency field hospitals to treat coronavirus patients has opened in east London's 4000 bed ExCel centre.
The Constitutional Court has been informed that, Zanu PF stalwart, also ‘child rape’ accused, Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke’ , EX Reserve Bank Of Zimbabwe (RBZ) boss Gideon Gono’s ex-advisor, Munyaradzi Kereke is said to be unable to afford paying legal fees, allegedly, primarily because of the tax man,.. Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) allegedly garnished his bank accounts. Dr ‘Munyaradzi Kereke faces accusations of child sexual abuse, in which he allegedly sexually abused molesting two minors, including an 11-year-old relatives’ daughter at gunpoint,…Read More