- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
ZIMBABWEANS have been urged to embrace their leaders, value their leadership and always work towards issues of development rather than divisions which are counter-productive. Speaking during a ceremony to mark Chief Mtshane Khumalo’s 40 years of being a chief, Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko said traditional leaders were a vital part of the country and for one chief to have gone for four decades in leadership showed the quality of a leader he was. He said…Read More