- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
ZIMBABWEANS have been urged to embrace their leaders, value their leadership and always work towards issues of development rather than divisions which are counter-productive. Speaking during a ceremony to mark Chief Mtshane Khumalo’s 40 years of being a chief, Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko said traditional leaders were a vital part of the country and for one chief to have gone for four decades in leadership showed the quality of a leader he was. He said…Read More