- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
CHIPINGE: Two Mozambican cattle rustlers who were causing sleepless nights to local villagers were Monday caged to 14 years each after they were convicted of stealing four beasts. Khozani Mtisi, 21, and Moses Masiya, 36, both from Bakonye village, Mozambique, pleaded guilty on their own plea when they appeared before Chipinge magistrate Noah Gwatidzo facing stock theft charges as defined in section 114(2)(a)(i)(ii) of the Criminal Law (Codification Reform) Act chapter 9:23. Public prosecutor, Edith…Read More