- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
VICE-President Phelekezela Mphoko yesterday joined thousands of people in commemorating the death of the founding king of the Ndebele state, Mzilikazi kaMatshobana, at Mhlahlandlela, just outside Bulawayo. In his address, VP Mphoko encouraged the nation to value its history, taking into cognisance that a nation without a history is a failed nation. He said historians in the country should take cue from such events to actively research on and document the history of the Ndebele,…Read More