- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
RUSAPE-A mentally challenged man from Chief Marange butchered his brother in cold blood, chopped him into pieces and packed his remains in an empty fifty kg bag after he denied him food. Police confirmed the incident. Tonderai Kichini 29 of Muchiwanga village has since been arrested by police. Police spokesperson, Assistant Inspector Luxon Chananda, said on July 10, the deceased Tichaona Kichini, 34, was left to care for his mentally challenged brother Tonderai after their…Read More