- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
CHIEF Ndiweni of Ntabazinduna in Matabeleland North Province has allegedly directed the Grain Marketing Board to shut down its depot in his area, arguing that his people were not benefiting from the facility. Sunday News reported that the move comes barely a year after the traditional leader ordered the police and the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services to shut down their training depots in his area saying youths from his jurisdiction were not benefiting. He…Read More