- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
CHIEF Ndiweni of Ntabazinduna in Matabeleland North Province has allegedly directed the Grain Marketing Board to shut down its depot in his area, arguing that his people were not benefiting from the facility. Sunday News reported that the move comes barely a year after the traditional leader ordered the police and the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services to shut down their training depots in his area saying youths from his jurisdiction were not benefiting. He…Read More