- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
MANY chiefs in Zimbabwe sire children who go on to inherit their thrones when they pass on. Those with no children have sleepless nights as they worry that when they die, relatives will fight over the vacated seats of power. However, Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni, the son of the late maveric chief, Khayisa Ndiweni is proving to be a rare breed, as he revealed to Sunday Leisure that he has not sired a…Read More