- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
Chief Nyakunhuwa Jerera Wafawanaka Mashavave has reportedly died in a road accident. Nehanda Radio reported that the accident happened on Saturday at the Zaka turnoff near Buffalo Range airport in Chiredzi. “He is reported to have lost control of his vehicle, a ford ranger which veered off the road and overturned killing him on the spot. He was coming from Triangle, where he owns a sugarcane plot among his several businesses,” he said. Wafawanaka Mashavave…Read More