- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
A 45-year-old man from Zhombe has been slapped with a 20-year jail sentence after he raped his 12-year-old daughter while his wife was away. The man (name withheld) from Gweru Village under Chief Samambwa in Zhombe appeared before Gokwe regional magistrate Mr Amos Mbobo facing rape charges. He pleaded not guilty but was, however, convicted after a contested trial and sentenced to an effective 20 years. In passing the sentence Mr Mbobo…Read More