- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
MANY chiefs in Zimbabwe sire children who go on to inherit their thrones when they pass on. Those with no children have sleepless nights as they worry that when they die, relatives will fight over the vacated seats of power. However, Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni, the son of the late maveric chief, Khayisa Ndiweni is proving to be a rare breed, as he revealed to Sunday Leisure that he has not sired a…Read More