- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
A Khami Prison inmate has claimed that he was ordered to escape from jail by a prison officer and gave him $300 for transport. Innocent Chihuri told Bulawayo magistrate that a prison officer identified as Maindeyi hatched the plan to let him escape as he wanted to expose certain corrupt senior prison officers. But his freedom was short lived and very costly. The court heard that sometime in December last year, during a roll…Read More