- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
A Khami Prison inmate has claimed that he was ordered to escape from jail by a prison officer and gave him $300 for transport. Innocent Chihuri told Bulawayo magistrate that a prison officer identified as Maindeyi hatched the plan to let him escape as he wanted to expose certain corrupt senior prison officers. But his freedom was short lived and very costly. The court heard that sometime in December last year, during a roll…Read More