- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Private prosecutor Mr Charles Warara yesterday set a precedent in the history of Independent Zimbabwe when he successfully prosecuted the case of Bikita West legislator Munyaradzi Kereke, who was sentenced to an effective 10 years in jail for raping his 11-year-old niece, six years ago.The victory will likely open floodgates to private prosecutions in cases where perpetrators of crimes are declined prosecution by the National Prosecution Authority. Kereke’s case had to proceed through private…Read More