- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
FOUR villagers from Mwenezi allegedly fatally assaulted a man they accused of being a rapist with logs and switches before dumping his body on a mountain, police confirmed yesterday. Armstrong Munamo, 27, Prudence Kamazwa, 25, and two boys aged 17 and 15 whose names cannot be disclosed for ethical reasons, allegedly killed Alloy Chishiri, 40, after accusing him of raping a fellow villager in an area under Chief Neshuro. The four, all from Chimirigwa Village,…Read More