- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
- “Ginimbi” who was granted $10 000 bail after 2 week imprisonment has been arrested on a fresh charge in court today where he had gone for routine remand for another matter in which he was recently granted bail by the High court.
- Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) rep to the (EU), Grace Kwinjeh, has resigned from her post to focus on her studies in South America.
- "TAGWIREI IS A DIRTY MAN. I have problems with the way he does politics. I'm not capturable" -Chamisa,
- WEST MIDLANDS POLICE LAUNCH a double murder inquiry after two men were stabbed in robbery at cannabis factory in Brierley Hill, West Midlands, on Thursday
HIGHER and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo has once again used his Twitter account to taunt the country’s security service chiefs over their role in national governance issues. Moyo posted his rants on Monday in response to remarks by Zimbabwe Defence Forces Commander, General Constantine Chiwenga, who said the military were “stockholders of the Constitution and security guarantors”. “We are stockholders of the country. Some are stakeholders. Stakeholders will come and go, but stockholders have…Read More