- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
As investigations intensify into the search for missing diamond funds, the government has written to six countries, where millions realised from diamond mining activities in Zimbabwe were allegedly externalised to Jinan Mining (Pvt) Limited, seeking mutual legal assistance in the investigation of the matter. The multi-million dollar externalisation saga saw cash being transferred to various bank accounts in the United Arab Emirates, China, Zambia, Mozambique, Sierra Leone and Democratic Republic of Congo. Preliminary investigations revealed…Read More