- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
THE Zanu PF government cannot concentrate on turning around the economy for now before repatriation of the remains of the country’s First Chimurenga heroes lying in foreign museums, Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo has said. Commenting on his Twitter account in response to a remark by one of his followers calling on government to concentrate on rebuilding the free-falling economy, Moyo said: “How can we focus on the economy when the skulls…Read More