- Its wrong to simply blame Zanu-PF for all of the self inflicted MDC's problems , e.g the decision to appoint Chamisa as the president in February 2018 according to Leading academic and UZ political science lecturer, Eldred Masunungure, says that the MDC is facing significant turmoil.
- CORONAVIRUS-Zimbabwe now has 9 confirmed cases after a Harare man (50) tested positive on UK return home on 21st of March 2020.
- MDC top lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa, blames MDC's culture of investing a lot of authority in an individual, creating dictators in the party'.
- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
A CLASH is brewing between the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) and Townsend Enterprises over the extraction of gold at the where gold deposits worth millions of US dollars were discovered by the latter as it has emerged that the state-owned concern is gradually forcing out the private company. Townsend Enterprises was last year sub-contracted by the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) to supply sand to Chinese firm Sino Hydro for the construction of Kariba…Read More