- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
CHIPINGE: Two Mozambican cattle rustlers who were causing sleepless nights to local villagers were Monday caged to 14 years each after they were convicted of stealing four beasts. Khozani Mtisi, 21, and Moses Masiya, 36, both from Bakonye village, Mozambique, pleaded guilty on their own plea when they appeared before Chipinge magistrate Noah Gwatidzo facing stock theft charges as defined in section 114(2)(a)(i)(ii) of the Criminal Law (Codification Reform) Act chapter 9:23. Public prosecutor, Edith…Read More