- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Property worth thousands of dollars was destroyed yesterday as Chitungwiza was temporarily turned into a war zone after a protest by commuter omnibus crews against a new US$100 annual operating licence fee turned violent. This came as 40 touts, vendors and kombi drivers appeared in court for attacking Harare municipal police officers who were carrying out a clean-up exercise, injuring eight of them. Harare and Chitungwiza have been under MDC-run councils since 2000 with the…Read More