- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
They should tell us what happened to the following people who died for opposing Mugabe’s oppressive, brutal Zanu PF. 1. Alphonso Plaxedes of Dzivarasekwa, Harare was killed on 10 June 2003. 2. Andoche Julius, a farm foreman was shot and killed on 20 April 2000 by Zanu PFmilitia. 3. Bakari Besta was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths at Stodart Farm in Shamva on16 May 2008. 4. Bakacheza Joshua, an MDC driver was abducted…Read More