- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Controversial businessman Wicknell Chivayo yesterday pleaded for mercy after the media published a number of articles exposing how the Zimbabwe Power Company unprocedurally paid him $5 million for a 100-megawatt Gwanda solar project. ZPC, reportedly at the instigation of Energy and Power Development Minister Samuel Undenge, paid the money for pre-commencement works on the project without Chivayo’s Intratrek Zimbabwe (the contractor) submitting a bank guarantee to safeguard public funds. ZPC currently does not have a…Read More