- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
The late Zanu PF politician and minister Eddison Zvogbo’s family REGENCY Group of Hotels, (Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club & Fairmile Hotel) has fired 251 workers . The company becomes one of the many taking advantage of a Supreme Court ruling allowing employers to fire workers without terminal benefits Regency owns Flamboyant, Chevron, Panyanda hotels, Ritz Night Club in Masvingo and Fairmile Hotel in Gweru. Affected workers, including the chief executive Fredrick Kasese, were…Read More