- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Under fire PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe is reportedly on the verge of reshuffling his bloated cabinet. Mugabe, who is under pressure from war veterans calling on him to step down amid rising social unrest, intends to send a clear warning that those who are not loyal to him will not be tolerated. According to Zimbabwe Independent, if Mugabe buckles under pressure and reshuffles his cabinet it will be the fourth time he has done so since…Read More