- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
VICE President Emmerson Mnangagwa has denounced “false and malicious” statements he says are contained in a book recently published by Bulawayo Senator David Coltart (MDC) Mnangagwa said he “noted with concern” claims in Coltart’s autobiography, The Struggle Continues, that he incited violence against civilians in the 1980s at the height of the unpopular deployment of the Five Brigade army unit in Matabeleland and the Midlands in an operation to hunt down anti-government dissidents. Rights groups…Read More
A cartoon by the State controlled chronicle newspaper by cartoonist Wellington Musapenda depicts highly controversial sexist and tribal connotations with respect to Midlands and Matebeleland ladies. The cartoon published by the state controlled Chronicle newspaper yesterday, has rightly caused a public uproar, with questions over how it was cleared by editors for printing and what the intended outcome was meant to be. Although the cartoonist was reportedly suspended, over the fiasco, the people of Zimbabwe must unite…Read More