- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
VICE President Emmerson Mnangagwa has denounced “false and malicious” statements he says are contained in a book recently published by Bulawayo Senator David Coltart (MDC) Mnangagwa said he “noted with concern” claims in Coltart’s autobiography, The Struggle Continues, that he incited violence against civilians in the 1980s at the height of the unpopular deployment of the Five Brigade army unit in Matabeleland and the Midlands in an operation to hunt down anti-government dissidents. Rights groups…Read More
A cartoon by the State controlled chronicle newspaper by cartoonist Wellington Musapenda depicts highly controversial sexist and tribal connotations with respect to Midlands and Matebeleland ladies. The cartoon published by the state controlled Chronicle newspaper yesterday, has rightly caused a public uproar, with questions over how it was cleared by editors for printing and what the intended outcome was meant to be. Although the cartoonist was reportedly suspended, over the fiasco, the people of Zimbabwe must unite…Read More