- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
Popular Bulawayo Apostle cum activist Anglistone Sibanda has vowed that he will take Zimbabwe People First President Joice Mujuru on a controversial trip to Bhalagwe Gukurahundi mass graves site. Online media reports making rounds on social media platforms quote Sibanda as having declared to fellow ZimPF members that he wants to take up the post of Vice President in the party and in the process lead Mujuru to visit the Gukurahundi sites in his…Read More