- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
Harare Residents Trust has claimed that the City of Harare’s Internal Audit is suppressing Harare water and fuel scandals. The Trust said it investigates matters that are brought to its attention by known and unknown citizens, who are concerned with issues. ‘Evidence has been gathered and it confirms that petrol amounting to US$70 000 was claimed and payments made to Raven Court Fuels but the petrol was not delivered to Harare Water’s Highfield Water Works…Read More