- BUS DRIVER HIJACKS AND SETS SCHOOL BUS alight full of handcuffed children 'in retaliation' for migrant drownings
- CYCLONE IDAI VICTIMS (St Charles Lwanga High School students stranded with corpses)
- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
Harare Residents Trust has claimed that the City of Harare’s Internal Audit is suppressing Harare water and fuel scandals. The Trust said it investigates matters that are brought to its attention by known and unknown citizens, who are concerned with issues. ‘Evidence has been gathered and it confirms that petrol amounting to US$70 000 was claimed and payments made to Raven Court Fuels but the petrol was not delivered to Harare Water’s Highfield Water Works…Read More