- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
THE cash-strapped government last month blew $2 million to fund President Robert Mugabe’s three-hour meeting with war veterans at a time Treasury owed over $23 million in school fees for the former freedom fighters’ children, it has emerged. Initially, the indaba, held on April 7 at City Sports Centre in Harare, had been allocated $250 000, but the bill mysteriously ballooned to $2 million. War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube told journalists in Harare yesterday that…Read More