- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
ZANU-PF Midlands province has passed a vote of no confidence on July Moyo, Victor Matemadanda, Owen Mudha Ncube, Goodwill Shiri and Clarisse Mutambisi. The province, led by acting provincial chairman Tapiwa Matangaidze, suspended the group on allegations of gross misconduct, running parallel structures, divisive conduct and promoting factionalism. A vote of no confidence was also passed on other provincial executive members, the provincial spokesperson Cornelius Mpereri, Justice Mayor Wadyajena and a Chigaba on the same…Read More