- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
SOME 35 years after independence, eight million Zimbabweans, about 60 percent of the population, still have no access to electricity, a cabinet minister has revealed. Energy and power development minister, Samuel Undenge, said Tuesday that the majority of Zimbabweans were still using traditional sources of energy such as firewood. The minister conceded that “we cannot continue to accept such situations as the norm”. This comes at a time even those with access to electrical power…Read More