- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
TWO Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officers stationed at Beitbridge were yesterday convicted of criminal abuse of office after they illegally detained a truckload of liquor that had been legally cleared. Obert Tafadzwa Charamba, 35, a loss control officer and Stephen Masimuke, 50, a supervisor are accused of detaining a truck belonging to a Bulawayo company, Turkey Trading (Pvt) Ltd, between December 23 last year and January 14 this year. The duo who were jointly…Read More