- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
- FINANCE MINISTER MTHULI NCUBE has outlawed the use of US Dollar, Rand and all foreign currency as legal tender with effect from today, the 24th June 2019.
- FORMER BRITAIN DEPUTY PM LORD John prescott has been hospitalised after suffering a stroke.
Zimbabweans living in Chinhoyi, Mashonaland West province, have expressed mixed feelings over the security situation in the country following heightened internal conflicts in the ruling Zanu-PF with factions clashing over the succession of 92 year-old President Robert Mugabe. Some say they are now scared that Zimbabwe may plunge into a political crisis if the situation is not put under control by the party leaders. Although the situation is calm in Chinhoyi and surrounding towns following…Read More