- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: SHEFFIELD WAS brought to a standstill by children lobbying for the government and people’s attention to the destruction of the climate, loss of a future and more, because of the ‘nobody cares, not my problem, business and profits culture in today’s world. Today, I enjoyed and participated in full support of these children, who brought all transport includingSheffield public transport and cars to a halt for some time as they marched through…Read More