- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
MABVUKU-TAFARA MP James Maridadi has said Zimbabwe’s parastatals were not generating any profits hence that was a sign that the country’s economy was not functioning properly. “There is something in Corporate Strategy, which is called ‘root cause analysis’. What it means is that when you see a problem and you want to deal with the problem, you do what is called an analysis of the root cause of that problem,” he said. …Read More