- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
AS the government ponders massive retrenchments to cut its huge bill, President Robert Mugabe has been challenged to look at his costly cabinet which is said to be bigger than countries such as South Africa that have larger populations and better performing economies. Under the spotlight too, is the bill Mugabe personally loads on the overwhelmed exchequer. The Zanu PF leader has continued to spend millions of dollars travelling the world, claiming the bill is…Read More