- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
COLOGNE – Zimbabwe Defence Forces (ZDF) Commander, General Constantino Guveya Chiwenga, is set to be granted special powers when he assumes the office of Vice President of Zimbabwe any day from now, to help his imminent boss, VP Emmerson Mnangagwa, all but about to become the second republic leader to stabilise the political and economic situation in the country ahead of the 2018 presidential and parliamentary elections, Spotlight Zimbabwe reported. The disclosures come at a…Read More