- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Property worth thousands of dollars belonging to former Zanu-PF Mashonaland West provincial chairman Temba Mliswa was yesterday attached by the deputy sheriff at his Spring Farm in a bid to recover nearly $3 million owed to a local commercial bank. The deputy sheriff went to Mliswa’s Spring Farm in Karoi at around 8am yesterday. A 48-hour moratorium is provided before the property is taken away and sold to recover the money owed. The attached property…Read More